Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

This should be a quick one. I have to go home in a few minutes...

*Whew* really thought I wouldn't be able to log on anymore :P took me so long to blog again. Schedule was just too hectic, and still is. Just wanted to share my excitement because finally...

my trip to Japan will be a reality!!!

I'm bound to fly on Sunday (april 10) and will be back in the Philippines by april 20. Will be doing a series of supplier trainings and meetings. BUT I will still have time for some sight-seeing. I will DEFINITELY not leave that out! In fact, I am scheduled to be in Tokyo by April 15-16 (pohon, pohon as we Cebuano-speakers say...loosely translated as "by the grace of God"). Calling Xena..hope we can see each other there. Does anyone here know how to get hold of that girl? She promised to send an email last Monday...oh well, maybe her schedule's hectic too being in a new school, new country, all the paperwork that needs to be done. *Sigh* I remembered my not-so-long-ago similar experience. But I'm digressing...my point of making this blog is to just share my excitement of being able to visit a new place again...

So long for now... Sayonara! :P

p.s. by the way, Kuya Ba (Albert's older bro) and his GF Diane have announced their intention of getting married. December 18 daw pohon. Grabe...ayan na naman ako, everytime somebody I know is getting married I get all excited for them :) sige lang, my time will come someday soon *wink*

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

waaaaah! mami, mami, uban kooooo!!!!

i'm so excited for you. unta gyud magkita mong xena ug magpakaang-kaang mong duha (on your own) sa subway ba. gibuht to namo, medyo hadlok pero more fun than hadlok. hehehe:)

i-regards kong xena girl, ha? ingna siya nga mag-blog na siya!:)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger cheryll said...

Sure...

kita kami ni xena sa weekend. punta din akong tokyo for some sightseeing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home