Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

*sigh* it's been a while since i've last blogged. just swamped with work. Ngayon nga lang ako medyo nakaluwag kahit papano. And yes! TGIF na bukas :)

I feel so matakaw lately. Siguro nasimulan siya dahil nung weekend, panay lunch date kami ni Albert. Last Saturday, Lola Paz (his mom's aunt) had a somewhat-despedida-party for his oldest brother, who flew back to Australia last Monday. We had lunch at their lola's house and parang fiesta! Ang daming food...sarap pa nung leche flan na gawa ni Ate Lani (Albert's cousin)...yum yum talaga.

And then last Sunday, Kuya Abet had a lunch treat for the whole family (syempre kasama na kaming mga extensions hehe). Sa Dad's sa Glorietta, yung eat-all-you-can ng Dad's, Saisaki, and Kamayan. Paunti-unti na nga lang yung kain ko, busog pa rin! :) Kaso their dessert was a bit disappointing. Their blueberry cheesecake didn't taste like real cheese, parang gelatin lang. And their leche flan was not creamy at all, heightened pa syempre yung disappointment since I just had Ate Lani's oh-so-creamy leche flan the day before. Pero as a whole, I was quite satisfied with our lunch out :) (syempre libre din kasi *wink*) But more than the food, I enjoyed the company. Albert is the 3rd among four brothers (Kuya Abet, Kuya Ba, Albert/Jun, Jojo). Si Kuya Abet na nga lang ang walang GF kaya inaabot ng tukso madalas hehe. It was nice to spend time with them, (yaks feeling family daw ba? e hello no, after 5 yrs and 6 months ba naman with him, should I feel otherwise?)

As for my diet, isip ko na lang na lunch naman yung kainan e so LEGAL hehehe!

********************

I want to buy a TV set. Payag na naman si Albert e, share daw kami, we plan to buy a TV set this next payday :) Wheeee excited na ako.

********************

Finally, I was able to go to the Fair last Feb 18 (Friday). Okay naman, same old, same old. It's how UP fairs are as far as I remember. Andun ang mahabang pila, ang mga tao sa loob who come from different walks of life and with different personalities, ang mga paunti-unting gulo sa tabi-tabi, and of course the bands. It was nice to visit UP again after several months. Na-miss ko din pala, nung pagbaba na namin sa Katips jeep ko lang naramdaman.

Guess I have to end here for now... don't know yet when I would be able to blog again. Not after two weeks again, I hope.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger BabyPink said...

mami, mami, one day kita na sa'y mag-lunch. mura sad ko ninyo'g dili anak oi. sige ko ninyo'g biyaan. hehehe:)

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger cheryll said...

yup yup yup. one day anak :) hehehe. grabe jud ko katamad uy. basig gusto ka, anhi na lang sa dasma hehehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home