Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Astronaut food...

Mood: sweaty but happy...

Hello! I'm back... I had a scheduled pingpong game kasi earlier so I had to go.

anyway, to continue with my Herbalife kwento...

10 AM merienda: Fruits are allowed. Pwede rin tinapay pero syempre moderate amount lang. My program includes pala a Herbal tea drink (250mL of hot or cold water + 1/2 tsp tea). The tea serves as fat burner...each 250 mL drink is equivalent daw to 20 mins of exercise...

Lunch: my most favoritest time of the day! Why? Because I get to eat a full meal hehehe. But of course I have to limit it to low-fat food like fish, chicken or vegetables. Bawal kasi ang fatty and sweet food. And of course, I have to drink 6 tablets again...

Albert regularly sends me messages at 11:30 AM. Kinukulit ako kasi ayun nga daw ang favorite time of the day ko :P

4 PM merienda: Again, pwede fruits. Same as the 10 AM merienda. I have to drink tea pala at least 4x a day.

Dinner: Same as what I had for breakfast.

So, how is it so far? I lost about 2 lbs after about 5 days :) Hmm, let's see if I lose some more after a month. May 30-day money back guarantee daw. So if anyone is interested to try the program, let me know ;P And Diane, I almost forgot about the 30-chews program that I told all the Wing D Meteor Garden girls about. Never actually tried that one, I don't have much patience :(

I just learned that I have 1 reader so far :) Naku, I have to really improve this blog soon. Madali bang matutunan ang HTML? Help HTML gurus!!! By the way Diane, I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dad. Yes, I do read your blog everyday too :) Minsan pa nga, I try to see it twice a day para pag merong update mabasa ko agad. The blogs I regularly read are those by Diane, Pie, Noringai (taga-peyups), Lagsh (taga-peyups din), and Ala (naks, parang close haha). Enjoy ako sa pagbabasa kaya I got inspired na rin to start my own.

Wala na... napiga ko na ang aking utak for kwento. I'll end here na muna...



1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger BabyPink said...

gosh, that's a lot of tablets! medyo freak out ako sa tablets eh.:)

uy, thanks for frequenting my blog. pasensiyahan mo na lang. regular din ako kina lagsh, ala, etc. basta tanan ng naa sa ako links. sina janjan ug xena, wa'y update-update.

now, about html, i started with 0 knowledge as in. dayon i experimented, trial and error lang gyud. sa una, sa black pa ako background (super simple siya) pero produkto 'yun ng dugo at pawis, but i decided to change when blogger offered the pink template i'm currently using.:) si tita pie sad started with 0 knowledge, mas may alam pa ako sa kanya noon, ngayon, nasa kinder pa rin ako, nasa college na siya! hahaha!:)

keep blogging, girl. enjoy sad kay ko sa imo entries.:) soon, you'll have many, many readers.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home