Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My mood: almost cheerful yellow

At least today has been a better day than yesterday :) first off...

ei, thanks to my anak roffing for adding me to her links and for teaching me how to place links on my template (see, I can never thank you enough for that). But still, I have A LOT of learning to go through to make this blog half as decent as everyone else's! When will I ever have the time to do that? WWWAAAHHHH!

For Diane and Xena whom I haven't seen ever since I got back from out there, I'm so sorry. I've been so bad. But rest assured that the little thingies that I have for you are still intact. Hey, they might come handy as Christmas gifts hahaha...bad ako. Grabe, pati si Marci di ko pa nakikita. I have no excuse for that it's just that...there's this..and there's that hehe. The fact is, I'm so tamad to travel from Cavite to Manila on Fridays during rush hour. Sobrang siksikan sa MRT sa Magallanes station! As in, parang sardinas! Hmm come to think of it, mas maluwag pa ung mga sardinas sa lata...have you noticed that sardine cans have gotten roomy lately? tsk tsk tsk inflation talaga... but I digress.

There's something I want to share to anyone who reads this (if ever there's someone besides me who does), I am trying a dietary program by Herbalife. I learned about it from my Aunt. Here's how it goes, basically it just works on a high-protein-low-fat diet. My daily meal intake is as follows:

Breakfast - Nutritional Protein drink mix: 250 mL of my favorite beverage (in my case, non-fat milk) + 2 tbsp of the protein drink; I also take in 4 tablets (for cleansing, energy/memory booster, anti-stress, vitamins, fat blocker and anti-cellulite). Tawag nga sa akin ng friend ko e astronaut kasi panay engineered food daw.

Why milk? Because I chose the Chocolate flavored drink mix. You can choose from Vanilla (which is a bit yucky in my opinion unless you mix it with some fresh fruit and which would be harder to locate/keep than milk), Chocolate, or Strawberry (which I believe is a bit risky to choose). And don't you love chocolate?

TO BE CONTINUED...


2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger BabyPink said...

i read, i read... i read this blog!:)

hmmm, got tired of the thirty chews on food, huh? hehehe:)

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger cheryll said...

yey! i have 1 reader hehehe...

hahaha! i forgot about that session in Wing D :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home