Why Rainbow Windows?
My moods swing from "most-impatientest" to "cool-as-a-lizard's-skin" with some "so-so" moments. And this is just a glimpse into my persona. So there. End of first entry.
Not.
This is my first entry so bear with me. I really wish I discovered blogging last year because I had a lot of new things and experiences to make stories out of. I could have posted a lot of pictures of the "not-so-many" places I was lucky to visit. Haay. But I believe that life still has a lot in store for me, still a lot to experience and relive.
Actually, right now I don't know where to start with my story-telling. Maybe this weekend I'll be able to come up with something. So, guess I'll have to end for now. Till next time...

2 Comments:
mami!!!
welcome to the world of blogging. tama, 'no? wa man sad taka maingni bahin sa blogging. i started december 2003 baya. sige lang, you can still share your great stories here (murag flashback entries ba or in passing), you have a whole lifetime of blogging to do pa man sad. hehehe:)
mwah! i miss you so much!:)
that made me laugh, "fairy blogmother". hahaha!:) pero it's nice. cool!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home