Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Start of the Week

My mood: as gray as this font's color...

Today hasn't been the best start for a week. By this afternoon, I am depressed. Down in the pits... frustrated about something at work. Oh well.

Something to look forward to? Might as well go to SM to spend time and hopefully take my mind off this thought. I need to buy milk anyway. And just might grab a copy of crossword puzzles. Nothing improves my mood better than answering crossword puzzles, not the usual 1-across-1-down puzzles, but Penny Press variety puzzles (which are the best for me). They make puzzles much more interesting. O, may plugging pa. Hmm come to think of it, being with Albert would be the best cure to my down feeling right now but then he's in Manila. So...the puzzles will have to do. I'm also thinking of just watching the 4th season of X-files DVDs. Let's see... basta dapat something to take me out of this mood.

Thanks nga pala kay Diane for helping me with my Links. At least now, I know how to do it. Thanks roffing! :)

I wanna watch:

1.) Blade 3
2.) Elektra
3.) Meet the Fockers
4.) Star Wars 3 (just to complete the whole damn series! :P)
5.) TV, TV, and more TV!!!

Haven't watched TV since I came home from Davao during the holidays. Wala kasi akong TV sa apartment. But am thinking of getting kahit a second-hand one. Para mura hehe.

No more words to say. Yipee! 3:20 na! <--- just goes to show how "productive" I am here at the office...bye for now!

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger BabyPink said...

puzzles will always remind me of you, mami! isa kang henyo eh!:)

i hope your mood hs changed since...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home