Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

When I was a kid...

My mood: so-so...

...I don't throw out chichiriya/candy wrappers from the jeep/car/bus window because I feel sorry for them blowing in the wind and being run over by vehicles.

come to think of it, my compassion for the wrappers made me an environment-friendly being, I just didn't realize it at that time. All I cared about was that I will throw the garbage in the garbage can when I get home so that they will be safe...KIDS! BUT, if people start thinking the way kids do, I believe that a lot of problems will be solved because our approach to life would be simpler.

Take for instance the case of petty quarrels between children. They may resort to shouting and endless teasing that eventually lead to AT LEAST one party crying, but after a few hours (or sometimes even shorter than that) they're friends again...giggling like there's no tomorrow. Minsan, may mga magulang (o kung sino mang mas nakatatanda) na nakikisali sa away. Madalas, magkaibigan na ang mga bata, yung mga magulang/nakatatanda, hindi pa rin nagpapansinan. It's easier for kids to simply forget about whatever they were quarreling about and simply move on to other things. Heck, it's more fun to have someone to play with rather than to stay in a corner and sulk. But when one becomes older, oftentimes, nagiging ma-pride. Unang makipag-ayos, talo. We sometimes view it as being weak. Sana we bring with us as we grow older the childlike, and not the childish, qualities.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

My stress/boredom-buster at work: E!Online's Fashion Police :) I like watching the star's in their best (and worst) outfits. Most of the time, I agree with the "police". Hall of Famers include Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett, Renee Zellweger (tama ba spelling nun? :P) and Jennifer Garner. Talagang outrageous ang fashion sense nina Cher, Lil Kim, Bjork, at marami pa sila.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Parang ang haba na ng entry na ito at long overdue na...so i gotta post this now and just add some more later :P





1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger BabyPink said...

i truly agree... kaya dapat hindi natin makalimutan ang "bata" within sa atin.:)

ako naman, kapag nakakakita ng people who throw wrappers from the jeep/car/whatever, i immediately think or say to whoever i'm with, "feeling siguro nr sira ulong 'yun baog siya!!!" kasi 'di ba feeling niya hindi na siya magkaka-anak kaya no need to take care of the environment kasi wala naman siyang magiging anak na maapektuhan eh! lecheng buhay!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home