Greetings and a critique
Happy Valentine's Day!
To be true to the day, sige my entry today would be in RED. But actually, what I was itching to blog about since last Saturday was a critique on Taco Bell. I think I've read in one of Pie's blogs that she has tried out Taco Bell, but I forgot what her rating was.
Anyway, me promise kasi sa akin si Papski Albert that he would treat me on his first sahod. Sabi nya try out daw namin ang Taco Bell since it was something new, in the equally new Gateway (Mall?). So, off we went... pagpasok ko pa lang at pagkita sa menu, syet...mukhang di na sya papasa. I was thinking that the price of food were ridiculously high considering that it was just tacos! Pero sige, let's try pa rin. Give it the benefit of the doubt, malay natin masarap pala. We ordered that combo for two, composed of 16oz drinks (would you like a bottomless one? NOPE), two tacos supreme (geez up till now I still don't understand why they call it supreme), and cheese quesadilla (4 tiny tiny pcs) -- all for only P215..ay no wait, me addl tax pa pala which brings it to a grand total of -- P218.75!!! Sige, in fairness, nice naman ung girl sa counter pero hello...so cheeky! Hehehe (bitch talaga ako)
Pagdating nung food...YAIKS!!! eto lang?!?! seryoso ba ito?!? At nung tinikman ko... BWEK! Mas masarap pa yung P23 taco sa CASAA..at yung P40 quesadilla nila. Tawa nga kami nang tawa ni Albert, sabi namin na ang lesson for the day: If you want to eat good tacos and quesadilla, go to CASAA and not Taco Bell. We took home 3 packs of their Hot sauce/salsa. Sabi ko ipa-frame namin together with the receipt, aptly entitled...
MINSAN NOONG KAMI'Y MAGOYO...
Grabe, Taco Bell just goes way way down below my list of fast food shops/chains. I was actually waiting for someone to hand me an evaluation/survey sheet because I really, really wanted to give them my two cents. Kaso wala, siguro alam kasi nilang negative ang reviews hehe or maybe my face said it all.
Don't get me wrong, I'm ranting not because mahal yung food BUT because it was not worth it's price at all. Take for example, Don Henrico's kahit mahal sya, I would not feel cheated because I have never left Don Hen without feeling so full and so satisfied. Kaya siguro naiinis ako sa Taco Bell. Come to think of it, for a newly-opened fast food hindi sya dinudumog or baka imagination ko na lang yun since inis ako sa kanila hehehe.
-----------------------
On a lighter side...I bought a new phone yesterday :) wheee! Tuwang-tuwa ako sa kanya. Sony Ericsson K500i. Nice sya and I was already bent on buying this model before I went "price-hunting" yesterday. Ganun kasi ako, I'd take some time to think about what I want and when I'm decided, I go to the store and buy it. Para di na ako malito. Set na ang mind ko before I go shopping hehe.
And so far, I'm happy-happy-joy-joy with my new phone :)

3 Comments:
Nope. I don't think malupet ka because I totally agree with you. No way na babalik pa ako dun :P
may na lang kay wa pa ko ka-ado dihas taco bell. well, i don't really like tacos man sad.
regards kong dadi, ha?:)
mami, sa tagboard kay adto lang sa tagboard.com. naa na didto ang instructions. copy and paste ra gud (sa template). hehehe:)
Post a Comment
<< Home