Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

MOOD: tired and saturated -- hence, MAPUTLA

Hello to all! :)

Yup, I'm still here at the office...still trying to buy time to finish the presentation I need to do tomorrow. Too many tasks, so little time. But so far, kahit nakakataranta sa dami ng issues at gawain, I feel somehow fulfilled. Because I have something (a lot of things pala) to do. I don't feel like the dispensable employee anymore. Yung tipong buong araw e nakatitig sa computer screen, nagkukunwaring busy pag anjan si boss pero pag wala, net surfing ang inaatupag. AT, mas me exposure na sa mga tao. It's a chance to be known by the dept at nang malaman din nila what I can do. Sa ngayon, pressured pero oks lang, keri pa.

Thanks nga pala sa aking anak. Thanks for praying for me roffing! :) And thanks for the encouraging words. Hopefully, matuloy talaga ano? Yup, so I'll see for myself what makes you go ga-ga over Japan hehe. I think it's definitely going to happen soon (me approval na ng big boss), wala pa nga lang definite schedule sa ngayon. I think it's going to be a purely business trip kasi parang maraming errands na kasama e hehe. Pero no, I will find time! :) Hopefully, ma-visit ko man lang ung tita ko dun hehe.

By the way, it's Albert's first day of work today! :) I am excited for him din syempre kasi it's his first foray din into the "real" world. Hopefully, all goes well for him too :)

Uy, February na. A new month has begun. Bilis talaga ng panahon :)

Hmm..guess I have to end here. Have to prepare pa...baka maiwan ng shuttle! YAIKS, wag naman sana...


2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger BabyPink said...

wow! tuloy na tuloy na, God willing! ilang months ka doon, mami?:)

gudlak sa dadi eduardu.:)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger cheryll said...

Gravah talaga over! :) hehehe.

sos dangs, de na-man MONTHS, siguro mga 1 week lang po. Baka next month, or the month after hehehe...

basta baletaan keta dangs :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home