Postscript
This will be a SHORT entry. Just wanted to give an update regarding my dilemma yesterday...
I still wasn't able to consult with the person that I needed to consult before I make the decision. But I was (a tad) decided to say NO. Although I still had some misgivings and some "Oh what if I'll regret this...*sigh*" stuff. So this morning, I went to my boss to finally talk to him just to have closure, once and for all. But lo and behold! He told me that he is making the call...in short: It's not an option. I have been assigned and the decision has been made for me.
Oh well.
But take note, my font color is green. It means I'm hopeful *wink* I'll take it as a sign that this is the path I was meant to take. Coward's way out? Nope. I truly believe that. Always have. I've prayed for a sign and this might be it :)
As I've resolved to make the best out of whatever comes my way, I will look at the bright side of this new responsibility. That's just it! It's something new. It's scary, but I will look at it as challenging. Heck, it's the hot seat and I feel it's too much pressure and..and...*zip* I gotta go back to optimistic mode... I know you can feel what I feel...I'm ranting, am I not? I have my apprehensions but I will just try to face the challenge, do the job to the utmost of my abilities. God, I just hope I can deliver. Lord, please help me deliver...
I have to be honest. I'm scared. So please, please, please do help me pray. Observation lang kasi sa mga taong taga-UP (at least those I know), masyado nating pine-personal ang ating trabaho. We always feel that we have to be on top of everything, have to make sure that all bases are covered - check and recheck. Kaya siguro ako na rin ang nagpe-pressure sa sarili ko to function well. HAY.
Sabi ko kanina, this will be a short entry. But look at what nervous muscles can do? I have ranted for how many paragraphs now...the thoughts just keep flowing out of my brain, travel through the axons and dendrites, convey to my arm muscles to my fingers -- who do the typing. See, ang paragraph nga lang na ito e composed out of a nervous, apprehensive person.
So I gotta stop. Now. Help me please :)

3 Comments:
i always pray for you naman, mami, eh. no need to ask...:)
basta, alam ko sisiw 'yan sa isang henyong katulad mo... at katulad ko na rin. mwahahahaha!:)
kumalma lang tayo ng konti...:)
ahaha. natawa naman ako. oo, kalmado na ako :) tanggap ko na. tutal, me perks din naman. di gaya dati, mukhang malaki ang chance that i will have supplier training -- take note, sa iyong beloved japan ito hija! :) sana lang talaga matuloy hehehe.
ay, mami!!! isama mo ako diyan! kung hindi, hinding-hindi mo na makikitang muli ang mga apo mo at hinding-hindi ka na makaka-amoy ng turkish hangin ever! hehehe:)
sana nga ay matuloy ka... para naman maintindihan mo kung bakit hindi ako pwedeng kumalma kapag ang bansang hapon ang pinag-uusapan!
basta, isam mo ako, mami!!!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home