Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005


First off...I want to greet my parents a Happy happy wedding anniversary! 27th na po nila... I greeted them this morning and asked what their plans were to celebrate their anniv. Mama texted back saying they'll be hearing mass daw. So I sent another message telling them that I'm giving them a small treat, dine out or watch a movie basta something special to do on their anniv. Ayun, nag-dinner out sila tonight..syempre kasama ang dalawang bruho kong mga kapatid hehehe...

------------------------------

Wow! I haven't blogged in a week...just goes to show how hectic things can be here. But I don't want to talk about work. I'm going to try out Diane's blog quizzes...wonder what the results are? Here goes...

---------------------------------

Nyeks, sinubukan kong i-attach dito yung result kaso di ko magawa :( Heniwey, ang sabi, 22 years old daw ako mwahahaha!

----------------

Jeez, I think I need to act my own age. Di bale, 3 years lang naman ang difference :P

Masubukan pa nga yung iba...

-----------------------

Wawents talaga! Di ko pa rin magawa. Hay naku. Madali na lang sana, copy and paste. Kaso me HTML error daw. Grr... Heniwey ulit, Diane..My dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence too!

-----------------------

The result says that my element is EARTH and that...I excel at planning and strategizing.I could be a champ at chess or Survivor.Well grounded, I am able to be realistic and rationalize.On the inside, I have a hard core. It's tough to phase you. I am super productive, and I am able to think anything through.Focused and super charged, my instincts are a good guide for my next step

-----------------------

Really now?!? Why do I find this so hard to believe? I think I clicked on something wrong somewhere in the quiz :P

----------------------

And yes, my blog is the story of my life -- a living diary daw.

-----------------------

To some point, this could be true. But I don't think I say everything I think and believe, and feel everytime. One, I don't get to blog often (thereby minimizing the chance of me sharing every thought that passes through my mind), Although another one, I just write down whatever is on my mind at that moment. Conflicting sides...ngek. Nalito na ata talaga ako :( Hay. Gotta end this now...wala na naman akong sense hehehe.

*******************************

P.S. I'm so happy for Ms. X, congrats and God bless on this new adventure! 'Day, gahulat ko sa imong email hehehe. Congrats din to Wing D for finally winning the Best Wing award! Go go go Pasaways!

P.P.S (or dapat ba P.S.S?) Tita Pa-pie, excited naman ako for your soon-to-come wedding :)

P.P.P.S (or P.S.S.S. ang kulit no?) Diane, sana matuloy ng around March yung aking hinihintay na trip! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

ang saya! makikita mo na ang aking seond home, mami!!!!:) samaaaa akoooo!!!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home