Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mood: a bit apprehensive

Honest. I'm a bit apprehensive. I'll be meeting with an aunt this weekend whom I haven't had such a good relationship with (to put it lightly) for a few years now. Last time we saw each other it was about 2 yrs ago when she came home to Davao for vacation. As advised by my mother, I tried to "patch" things up with her, and tried to talk with her (as normal as possible). But, her response was chilling. Of course, after that I didn't try anymore. Because in the first place, I don't believe I did anything wrong. I was quite clear with it when I talked to my mother that I won't say sorry because I am not sorry for something I didn't do. She agreed with me and so advised me to just try to get along with my aunt, kumbaga...magmano pa rin, try pa rin na pansinin sya... so to cut the story short, natatakot akong makipagkita sa kanya kasi baka di na naman nya ako pansinin.

I know, I know you have this question in your mind..."So why the h*ck should I see her?"

Because there is something I need to send to Davao. It's not really a VERY VERY urgent matter. It could wait until I go home by December. Actually I was also surprised because according to my father, my aunt volunteered to meet up with me so she can bring the thing home to Davao. Hmm... I immediately asked Mama (na ka-chismis-an ko hehehe) why the sudden change of sentiments. Could it be because she has brought home her BF from Hola Espana and wants to show him off? Or could it be that her relationship with BF has mellowed her out?? ...I guess that will be something left to the imagination :P

So, I will know by the weekend whether she has indeed changed.

*****************
I'm so happy! I was able to buy the TV last weekend... so far this week, I take the 4:00 shuttle. I will not be a slave of my job! I deserve my rest...and of course some TV-watching :P
*****************

What to do during the Holy Week? For sure, I will be staying at my uncle's house in Marikina. I would just like to stay here in Cavite but then I do not have company :( SO, I'll take that time to visit my uncle and his family...see my makukulit na cousins again :)

Sarap sanang umuwi ng Davao kaso mahal ang pamasahe, tapos ang ikli pa ng bakasyon ko :( I think I would rather save my VLs for my December vacation :P but I am getting tempted! Hmm..kaya pa kayang bumili ng ticket? LAter na lang siguro in the year... decisions, decisions!

p.s. Plans for my trip to Japan haven't materialized yet. But I will push for the training to happen in about 4 weeks from now! Hopefully matuloy na...

3 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

i remember you telling me about this aunt (my lula) pero nakalimot man ko sa circumstances ngano na-ing-ana mo. hehehe:)

wow! may tv na ang mami ko!:)

ganbatte sa japan trip, mami! ubana biya ko, ha...:)

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger cheryll said...

hi diane!!!

yes, may tv na ako mao sayo na jud ko pirmi muuli! kaso ang akong problem, katulgon na ko by 9PM :( like last night, i was trying to stay awake to finish the 2nd ep of CSI, hay sus wa jud nakaya! :(

unsa?? gunban sa japan? oks lang wa man koy baril hehehe corny! unsa pasabot sa ganbatte? :) para naa koy matun-an for the day :)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

ganbatte literally means "do your best" pero mao na ilang ginagamit for "good luck". kabalo na kas mga hapon. mura'g klaro nga wala'y klaro ba.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home