I am so back to reality (thanks Diane for the phrase)... back to 7-4 (and sometimes 7) work, back to watching local shows like The Buzz! and studio 23 shows. I missed Joey and Will & Grace for 2 Sundays...
It's sort of hard to come back after my 10 days stay in Japan. Why hard? Because I have to catch up to all the work that's piled up - waiting for me. It's hard to complete my travel expense liquidation since I simply don't have the time! My schedule hasn't normalized yet, I find myself racing against time, trying to finish all my tasks before 4PM comes. But I couldn't, still have to extend till 7PM. Sige lang, one day soon, things will normalize and I can go home by 4PM again :)
But don't get me wrong, I am just being bratty, wailing about my woes... I really did enjoy my stay in Japan. I enjoyed being in a different place, surrounded by how-marvelous-God's-creation-is cherry blossoms or sakura. Also enjoyed the time I spent with Xena, dun ko kasi sya pinatulog sa hotel with me while I was in Tokyo. We enjoyed the posh hotel room, went sightseeing at Hibiya Park and the Imperial Palace grounds (sayang we couldn't stay for the 9AM opening of the gate, had to go somewhere to meet some friends), marvelled and went googoo-eyed for the electronic gadgets sold at Akihabara... and feasted on the super mega dooper sale at the flea market in Sendagaya! Grabe, kung hindi lang ako limited ng baggage allowance, I could've bought so much more!!! hehe...me isa pa palang limitation, ung budget $!! Ang mahal pa man din dun, sky-high!
One thing I missed though (aside from non-Niponggo shows) was Albert. There were a few days when I really felt like going home because I missed being home, missed being with Albert. Hay sobrang mushy na. But when I read Pie's blog about missing her Bats so much that you have this feeling inside that you just want to mope the whole day, naka-relate talaga ako sobra! I definitely felt that way...so much!
My only regret? I wasn't able to visit my aunt who lives in Hiroshima with her family. Ang layo kasi at ang mahal ng pamasahe!!! Maybe next time I will be given another chance to visit Japan, then I'll surely make it a point to visit her. I did call her though kasi syempre mas mura na pag dun ako tumawag.
In summary, had a great time in Japan. Looking forward to being able to go back one day. Now I get it why Diane loves Japan so much!!! Nice and polite people, nice cool weather, clean surroundings, efficient transportation system, etc...

1 Comments:
waaah! mami, i want to be in japan this instant!!!:)
makalagot pod baya ang mga sorta ukay-ukay nila didto, 'no? sobrang mahal pa rin! grabe ang mga mobilephones ug cd players sa akihabara, 'no?:)
kumusta na man si xena didto? unta one day, magkita-kita tang tanan sa japn,'no? would be so much fun. siyemps, uban na akong dadi edowardo!
Post a Comment
<< Home