Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Going home tomorrow...

Wow, ang bilis talaga ng panahon...I'm going home tomorrow. Back to reality once again, but I think this trip has really helped me to understand more about my job. It's hard to explain but let's just say...I learned a lot from this trip. Thank God :)

For the past few days, I have eaten Japanese food. The other night, our suppliers treated us for dinner. We had sssooo much food, sumikip talaga ang pants ko! Whew! Ang dami kasing food and of course I just wanted to taste everything. I mean, most of it is something new and I would like to try each one...yes, even the raw, fermented innards of squid. But I didn't taste that of fish, natakot ako baka mag-rebolusyon ang aking tyan, mahirap na! Ate a lot of sushi these past few days, sarap naman. Na-miss ko tuloy ang kinilaw ng tatay ko...ibang-iba kasi ung sauce pag si papa ang nag-prepare, wala pang nakakapantay sa lasa nun. But I digress...back to my original story. Tonight, we went around Tokyo (by the way, I'm staying at the Imperial Hotel tonight wherein the price per night is 17000yen! Corporate price pa yan, kwento nung aking counterpart dito sa Japan, the most expensive room in this hotel costs 1 million yen/night!!! Huwat?!?) I mean, the price is ridiculously high pero wala naman akong magawa, unang-una Tokyo is a really expensive city and Imperial Hotel is our company's preferred hotel.

Teka, back to my kwento...we went to this reclaimed area (of course by the sea), went around this mall and for a change, ate Italian food hehehe. Imagine this, we ordered salad (good for 3), one plate of pasta each, 1 glass of drink each, and 1 pizza. Would you believe it cost us 10000 yen?!? That's about P5000! I mean, it was not a luxurious restaurant and all, something similar to Chocolate Kiss (in UP) maybe, nice ambience pero ika nga ni Erap..."Sinong um-order ng ambience?!?"

After our dinner we went around the "mall", there were a lot of tyangge saying "SALE" BUT the prices were still very high! Also saw a display of different vintage cars, ang ganda! Nagpunta rin kami ng showroom ng Toyota...bakit dito ang daming models? hehehe. And to top the evening off, we rode the 1999 Guinness Book of World Record holder for the largest/highest Ferris wheel, it reached 150m high and we could see Tokyo, the multi-level buildings on one side and the sea on the other side. Around 16 minutes ung ride and I really enjoyed it :)

So tomorrow, I'll be going home. My flight is at 9:40AM and will be back to Pinas by 1PM. I'm actually excited din to go home because that would mean I would be with my palangga again :)

Till next!

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

'di ba, OA gyud ang prices? tsk, tsk, tsk!

i'm really happy nga nakabalik dayon ka dinha, mami. unta ako sad...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home