Thinking of churches while in the Land of the Rising Sun
Just arrived here in Japan this afternoon and after a 3-hour bus ride to Hitachi City (the first leg of my journey), and a nice dinner of sushi/Japanese rice and cold soba (tsk tsk gotta watch the carbo!)... I am now in my room, struggling to finish the report I'm supposed to present tomorrow at the supplier.
But I find my thoughts flying back to the Pinas...I can't wait to go home kasi usapan namin ni Albert pag-uwi ko pohon, we'll start looking for churches :) Anyone have any suggestion? I want our wedding to be in a chapel/relatively small church, ewan ko ba, I don't like cathedrals that much -- feeling ko nasa kweba ako hehehe. I'm thinking of UP Chapel...pero kung meron pang iba, please do suggest and we'll try our best to go find it :)
Another thing...how does one go about asking permission from one's parents? Hehehe...not that we're scared or anything, we just don't know when...I will be able to go home this Christmas lang...so most probably by then..kaso mahal ng pamasahe kung sasama pa si albert hehehe. Hanap ng tamang timing...how did yours go? Any suggestions?
One last thing...how will our pamamanhikan go? My family is in Davao while Albert's family is in Manila. Either way, malaki talaga ang gastos sa pamasahe. I think we're really bound to become an unconventional couple hahaha.
Basta, bahala na lang. Things will fall into place, in God's perfect time :) so enough fretting about things, mase-stress lang ako :) Just can't wait to go home kasi pag-uwi ko pohon, things will start to get rolling in preparation for everything... wish us luck sa aming church hunting! :)

2 Comments:
thanks pie! :)
yup, we're just planning to find the right timing kasi gusto namin magkasama kami pag nagpaalam :)
budget...isang MALAKING consideration un! mura lang pala sa edsa shrine? ung UP chapel nga 8k daw accdg to a friend...
wow! planning na! *sings* my mami and dadi are getting maaarried, my mami and dadi are getting maaarried!:)
happy!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home