Magbi-birthday na uli ako?
Claire, a good friend, was asking me via Friendster whether I had plans for my birthday (which is coming up pretty fast..sa 25 na! o plugging...). It made me think 'coz honestly, I don't have any. For one, it's a regular working day and I plan to take my birthday leave the day after my birthday pa. Wala lang, trip ko lang :) Back to Claire, her response was: Ganun talaga pag tumatanda, di mo na alam ang gagawin mo for your birthday.
Hehehe ever since naman I've never planned something spectacular for my birthday. From what I could remember, it has always been a triple-celebration for us...ako on Oct 25, my brother Nov 3 and Papa Nov 6. Usually we just prepare a simple salu-salo, kita-kita ng mga kamag-anak. When I reached high school, invite ng kabarkada. College, since my birthday always falls during sem break, nung mga 1st 2 yrs, unting pakain lang din. But later on since I'm attending Physics congress, I usually spent my birthdays travelling (nung minsan nasa barko pa!) or presenting sa congress. And after that, wala na :) And this year wouldn't be different - nasa trabaho ako hehehe. Although I'm looking forward to my birthday leave on the 26th :P
****************************
Mukhang di ko pa naikukwento but I've been taking Nihongo lessons (calling Diane, practice ta! hehe) for about 4 weeks ~ 10 sessions now. I can read and write Hiragana now, as for Katakana I still need to consult my kodigo from time to time, Kanji - only that for Hi, Tatsu, Ki, Nihongo haha. I can also construct Japanese sentences, madali lang naman pala (yabang!) basta't wag lang mabilis magsalita ung kausap ko hehehe. Guess i just have to build up on my vocabulary. Funny but during my first few lessons, sometimes I get confused 'coz Svenska (Swedish) words come into mind - jeez! Maghalu-halo daw ba!
But it's really nice and I'm always looking forward to my Nihongo lessons 'coz it's a welcome breather for me from work. Iba ung feeling when you get to form sentences/understand/converse (sukoshii lang) with your sensei in Nihongo. It makes me realize that I have learned :) So it's just a matter of building up and being diligent to sustain this knowledge. Kaya ngayon, magsusulat na ako ng letter sa tita ko sa Japan! hehehe.
**********************
Finally, just wanted to share this picture of Mt. Taal that I took ~June/July. Took it with my phone's camera kaya di gaano kaganda ang resolution. Nakakatuwa sya, ang ganda talaga ng gawa ni Lord...

3 Comments:
wow! otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu in advance, mami!:)
nihongo de hanashimasenka. watashi wa renshoushinakerebanarimasen. wasuremashita kara. ja, isshouni renshoushimashou!:)
choto matte kudasai. nataranta ko perting daghana ato...nihongo wa sukoshii ni hanashimasu. libog pa gani ko on using the particles hehe. so line per line:
nihongo de hanashimasen ka. -> sukoshii lang.
sa uban wa na koy wakarimasen na hehehe...
doumo arigatou gozaimasu diay for the advanced greeting :)
Post a Comment
<< Home