Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I have been tagged!

I've been tagged by Diane but still don't have time to attend to my blog.

Transitioning work from 2 people is NOT easy! I'm trapped in meetings whole day and still have other tasks...

And yes, I enjoyed SG but will really have to beg off on writing about it here...until I have enough time...then I shall. Best I could do is list which places I was able to visit:

1. Night Safari
2. Singapore Zoo
3. Jurong Bird Park
4. Sentosa Island -- Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
5. Esplanade
6. Eat at Hawkers Centres -- was able to taste Chili Crab, ang sarap! :P

Have pictures and will tell stories but later na lang po... Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger BabyPink said...

excited na ko to hear/read the stories, mami!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home