Rainbow Windows

Moods that vary from "red-hot" to "cool violet" with some "mid-green" areas. That's me. Here's a glimpse.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

OMG! I can post pix!!!



Hehehe...OA ba? I just learned from Diane about this new feature here wherein I don't have to kill myself trying to find time to learn HTML just so I can post a picture. Hehehe thanks Roffing! Let me try this out...


*********************
At the Night Safari with obkors my Albert (that's him on my left) and his officemate John. We are on the tram which goes around the zoo...


*********************

Ang masasabi ko lang...I'm so proud of myself haha babaw ano? Ganito kasi yun, when I uploaded the picture into this entry, it was located way up there (i.e., right below the title) so I tried to Edit HTML and transfer all that syntax into its current place and voila! Gumana! Hahaha pathetic HTML user kasi ako :P Ginanahan na ako masyado, here's another one

Ang kulit ni Albert ano? Ganyan talaga yan, parang bata hehehe. A usual first impression (about him) that I get from people is that he's quiet, one even commented that he's TOO quiet and it's scary daw since you wouldn't know what's running in his mind. To which I usually reply, "Nakakaloko katahimikan nyan, kala mo totoo" Harhar.


Oh look at the Fish...Albert's rendition hehehe

Hehehe. Sabi na makulit sya e. I didn't realize this when I took the picture but when we viewed it, tawa ako nang tawa. Sabi ko "Hala! Sorry, di ko alam na nakanguso nga nyan" at ang sagot ng makulit? "E, sinadya ko naman talaga yan!" Enough said.

And finally, my last pix of the day...

That's the Esplanade behind us. Sorry mejo blurred. It's Singapore's reply to the Sydney Opera House. My highschool batchmate (who's now based in SG) said that taxi drivers sometimes do not know where the Esplanade is but when you say "Pls. take us to Durian" then they know. Hehehe.

Have to end here for now. More pix and stories soon...

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

aaaww, ka-cute ba sa akong mami ug dadi!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home