panis na mga kwento...
Currently I am rolling in issues here at work so forgive me for taking too long to update. Right now I still am very busy but I'm taking some time off to do some "quality time" for me...
Masyado daw ako pa-demure sabi ng mga kasama ko sa office, obvious ba? hehehe. I was quite excited to visit a zoo kasi naman po, I haven't ever been to a zoo. Philippine Eagle Conservation Farm/ Crocodile Farm, do those count? Anyway, I'm glad that I've finally been able to visit one.
Bert is really fond of this orangutan. Behaved daw kasi tsaka para syang naka-wig. I think his handlers combed his/her hair that's why nagmukha tuloy wig :P
Me and the Merlion! :) buti na lang maliit ung pix, labas kasi tyan ko jan hahaha.
Couldn't help myself, I just had to take a picture of this sign. Nothing wrong really with it, just that the order of words is something I don't see often O:)
Nakamamangha ang nilalang na ito. Isa syang sea dragon, nabibilang sa pamilya ng mga sea horse. Napaka-colorful ano? Pero ito ang mas nakamamangha, ung nasa upper right nya na mukhang mga yellow green dahon na me spots? Sea dragon din yan! Ang galing ano?
And finally, this is us saying bye bye to Singapore. Till next time...xie xie!

1 Comments:
ka-nice sa mga pics, oi...:)
mami, update na. hehehe:)
Post a Comment
<< Home