Since I have already submitted my resignation letter and my boss has already affixed her signature on it :) it's now safe to inform that I will be changing jobs soon.
By Aug 7, I will be moving to another company. Although still within the semiconductor industry, I will be doing development work instead of the usual factory sustaining work.
I've thought long and hard over it but life's realities along with the need for work that is more than just excursion management won out over my comfort zone. I know and I look forward to adjustments within the next few months (while preparing for our wedding pa!) and I have yet to see how the working environment will be in this new company.
It's been almost two years since I started working for my current company and I admit, it was really hard to decide to leave an environment which I have grown used to. I have great friends here, gotten used to a system that is better than most. It was much of a risk but an opportunity has presented itself and I decided to grab it. The next few months will now show me how wisely I chose :)
But then again, it's all a matter of adjustment/adaptation. No matter how much feedback we get about something, we'll never know whether we like it or not unless we are already in it. And once we find out (and unfortunately do not like it), we again have a choice whether to whine about it or do something to make it better. But I want to be positive and hope that I made a wise decision :)
Please help me pray...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home